THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 21, 2010

♥* STRESS & BLISSFUL *♥


AH!
STRESS STRESS STRESS~
EXAM.CONVO.
All coming soon ==
It made me breathless to be honest.
Can i handle these all things?
I will try my best on it.
ps:The folio not yet done lagi XD

The other side.
After graduate have to find a job.
Well.
My final decision is back my hometown SANDAKAN :o
All my friends not support that i back to my hometown.
Cause they think i will ruin my future.
And they think i going back there is just because of HIM.
But to be honest.
If i said not because of him then i'm a liar.
But not all because of him.
I do think KK is not a place belongs to me to live with.
I'm the person more prefer easy life.
Even i know my salary will be just a lil bit.
Can't even compare to KK or KL.
But i will try my best to make my salary to be more and more again.
Money is really important for life.
But without HAPPY.MONEY is nothing.
So i hope all my friends and family will really support me.
Hope i can really find a great job.
GOD BLESS =]

26th March
Daddy will coming KK for his body check.
I hope he will be alright.
Don't want that he live in the pain again :(
Hope daddy will get well soon.
And mommy too.
Always stay healthy.
GOD BLESS TOO. *pray*

Today is 22th March 2010.
It's our 11 months anniversary =]
Last night is really a happy night for me.
Finally he told me what's really in his heart.
He never being that sweet to me.
But i can feel that he's trustable with all the words he said.
He's a bit shy but i kinda like :D
I feel guilty about in the pass i don't really understand how he is.
Always think that he doesnt love me and never pay out anything for our relationship.
So made all my friends misunderstood him :(
But he's not at all.
He's just a person don't want to show his personality and what he think.
So i hope all my friends can changed their mind about him.
No worries about us.
He will be the future life partner for me and forever :)
And i'm waiting his white gold ring for our engagement :P
For who reading my page now.
I hope you can feel how excited am i and give us a best wishes :) Thanks.

April will going back to SDK.
Kinda excited to meet him and KaKa and my family :D
Can't wait~

BTW.
HOPE ALL THE THINGS WILL GOING TO BE GOOD.
GOD BLESS.

0 comments: