THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 25, 2009

♥*FRIENDS?*♥

It's really hard to live for me recently.LOVE and FRIENDS both got troubles on...."sigh"Let's start with the troubles of FRIENDS first.I don't have many friends since i came KK cause i'm not a pro-active person.I always silence/quite/like to being alone.So i think people think i'm weird.But i'm just not that easy to get on with.But i swear i'm not arrogant!Anyway.I still knowing some friends here and i do treat them like my real/true/lovely friends even we weren't know each other a long time yet.But friends are really important in life.Once you can get along with them then that's mean they are really hard to find in life.There's 2 friends that i really appreciate since i came KK.And we do have a lot of crazy/happy/silly time and memories.I can said that we always stick together and playing around and acing silly always.That's really happy time in life.But recently the 1 of them changed.She changed to be really strange with me.And don't even wanna talk with me.Even she's talking with me but i can feel that she's ignore me.I don't know what i did wrong and i don't know what happened or maybe she has her new friends and feels better when she's with them.Whatever.I can't control her life.And i will be the real me and wont complain anything to her.LALALA~at least there's still a friend that i know she care me.So yeah~Yoanne!if you are stalking this then don't ever try to dump me XD cause now i really need you haha!!!LAME~ =_=

0 comments: