THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 29, 2009

♥*EVERYTHING IS FINE*♥

Finally.Everything is fine :) The pass few days really sucks.Cause fight with him and a lot of problems with friends.That really make me can't even breath.That few days really the worst days ever in my life.But right now i'm fine.^^Me and him back to like before or maybe sweet than before.He said don;t ever try to said "break up" this word again.And i promised i wont anymore cause i just realise i really can't live without him.I love you.Baby :) The second thing is that me and my friend get back like before too.She said sorry to me cause she ignore me these few days.But she got her own reason so it doesn't matter.At least now we know what's the problem and fixed it already.I'm really fine now^^I can laugh awhole day without any reason.LOL~I LOVE HIM AND I LOVE MY FRIENDS.Hope that i can keep this situation like right now forever.

0 comments: