THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

♥*WHAT AM I FOR YOU?*♥


*A BIG SIGH*Stare on this title that i just wrote up.And speechless.I think you can guess what happen again.There's nothing serious happened about me and him.But there's a trouble still between me and him.I don't know how to explain and i don't know how to describe my feelings right now.Complicated.In these few days we be back like before.I just realize i can't live without him but i also realize that really only me care this relationship.There's too much things i wanna complain but i can't cause i know he wont care neither even i complain.It will just make things serious again.People said.There must be one person love and one person being love in a couple.That's right.I do agree.And i admit that i love him so much but i don't want to over love so it's the right time i stop it but i can't promise.I will just doing the same things like how he did to me.I'm not want to revenge.I just don't want to hurt so much.I will just waiting for the day he realize that i changed or neither he said break up or neither just let's the feelings between us disappear and slowly don't find each other anymore.I don't know what's the conclusion.Let's the FATE make the decision.............

0 comments: