THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 11, 2009

♥*I FEEL STRESS*♥


Feel really stress these few days.That's because of my course.If a person get attention by their teacher or either boss in a good way.It's a better feelings for them.But me.I admit i'm not a good student or a clever student and i'm not a hardworking person neither.I just do the things i want to.Maybe that i get interesting in braidings recently so i done the things more faster.So this action catched the eyes of teacher.She told me something good about me and put me in a team.That mean the team is a bit different than others.The members of the team have to being so responsible,hardworking,creative and faster.And will send to saloon to training.That's the things made me really stress.I didn't feel happy at all.I just start worried that i will made them disappointed.Cause i'm not that good.No any confidence at all.ARGH~STRESS STRESS STRESS!!!I have asking the comments from my friend,my housemates,and my family about this.They said it's a great chance for me.And told me to challenge myself.But i'm not a confidence person.I always worried that i will making things worst and done something wrong.I really scared and worried and kinda nervous.What can i do?If i telling my teacher that i wanna out of the team,will it make things better?But my family will be disappointed.


And one thing more.After i join this team.I think i will be more quite.Cause i have to concentrate at the work of hair.And worried again.Worrying about what again?FRIENDS.Really scared that they will think i changed and being so cold and arrogant.Will they understand me?Friends are really important for me.So i hope they can understand me.BLAHBLAHBLAH~tired...........Plus.Got problems with him again =_= BLAHBLAHBLAH~Feel like wanna cry.Really stress.But there's no one understand my feelings at all.I hate this life..........

0 comments: