THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 25, 2009

♥* :'[ *♥



We are over.......Mhm.......Where to start?Really complicated....And i'm blur right now.Don't know what to say and don't know what to do....I don't want to think everything but my brain never get rest and stop..Just only the memories with him in my brain..I can't get rid of it...I wanna cry but too much tears to wipe....Maybe broke up is the right decision?He didnt try to get back maybe he's tired too....So not much to say......When i looking at his profile.I just see something i never want to.The album of us.The comments from me.The relationshp status.All just deleted and changed.What can i d again?Nothing.......Don't know.....:'[ I love him so much......But it's the time to let him go.It's the time to put down all the things.It's better for us..........But the pain of my heart will never lost........WEN WEN IS DEAD.....

0 comments: