THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 22, 2009

♥*DRAG ME TO HELL*♥



WOW~This is the movie i'm waiting for.And finally i watched it^^Before watched this movie.My friends and all the people who watched it just said the same things"VERY VERY REALLY REALLY HORRIBLE!" XD And i admit i'm a bit scare before watching it LOL~But i telling myself i have to watch it out!And luckily i bring the cap with me.HAHA!So when i feel there's something horrible wanna show out of that movie.I just using my cap to cover my eyes.LOL~But i still can accept this movie to be honest and there's included funny inside thought =] After watched it.the old women's hand.Fingers.Nails.Knock on the table just impress me.And i dont hope there's something like mosquito.lalat or whatever flying near my ears~EW~SUCKS!I do hope that DRAG ME TO HELL 2 will coming :D I'm waiting^^

0 comments: