THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 7, 2009


Finally everything is okay?I can't sure.I just called him and i want to said out all the things in my heart to him.But DAMN!His phone is low battery.At that moment.It really get on my nerves!FUCK!The only thing i can do sms.I type like almost 5 messages to him.And i asked him through sms in the last sentence"Keep or break up.That's your decision"I didn't think much when i wrote this sentence cause i really feel that i can't stand the situation that only i care this relationship again.And i telling myself i already get ready for the bad new from him when he reply me.After an hour or more than an hour.My creepy handphone ringing and i get the sms from him.I open it and i just saw a few words"K E E P".But that doesn't mean anything.So i reply"Keep for what?"And the next sms he reply to me is really touching me even just a few simple words."Keep for our relationship.Until we married.Can't meh?"That's what he wrote.When the moment i reading this sms.My heart smile.I just never expect he will wrote that kind of things.I admit that everyone can said out the things that they never mean or never will do.But i don't care.Cause i love him and i trust every words he said to me.I know i'm silly but i just can't control.After that day.He tell me he will try his best to make me feel that not only me to care this relationship.So i think finally we are okay?Will something wrong happen again?I don't know and i don't want to know.Right now.I wont proactive to sms or call him.I will waiting him to sms me.And i don't want to think too much.Keep everything simple is the best i think.I really miss him so much.But i can't back Sandakan often =_= cause my course~FUCK AGAIN!Miss him damn much! :(

0 comments: