THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, August 1, 2009

♥* LOVING DAYS *♥

Well.Today is the last day i stay at SDK.Feel sucks!And don't know why that feels like don't want to go Snips =_= Strange feelings~*SIGH* But these days i'm happy tho =] Cause i'm always with my baby^^ But we didn't meet today even it's my last day.Cause he just went home at 6am~so cham. Anyway.I'm going to share the moments when i'm with him here :D

I just made a photo frame for him^^ It's a bit mess XD


He like it?I will kill him if he doesn't!

I using a few hours to made this to my baby^^And i obey him that must put in his room!!!HAHAHA!And he just said sure XD Well.Hope that he really like it .


I always having lunch with him after went to his house.But sometimes only me eat and he keep saying so full =_= He's just stubborn~He's just too skinny.His waist size only 27 or 26?OMG~Made me feel like wanna really get slim faster~ AH!STRESS STRESS STRESS!But he eat must tho~but never get fat~i doubt that his stomach ogt smething like........worms? XD

My rice and his milk shake~The milk shake is really delicious~

This is my "liong fen bing"emm......Taste still okay~

He finished it~But there's maybe got a half is finished by me? XD

Well.Cyber is the place i always stay =_= Even there's boring.But i have to accompany my baby =] Sometimes we sitting behind the counter and talking.Sometimes just see him playing games like dota.Dota is my ENEMY!!!!!Cause i just feel that he love dota more than me XD Maybe? LOL~


I taking this when i'm boring XD He's standby to eating.

Dark place~see his face?


Mhm~Now talking about his house^^The place i always go too XD But i mess his bed.Don't think wrong XD i mean my make up thing-"The pink powder" just fall down on his bed .And i try to clean it but not work~I'm worry what will his mom think when she see it XD But just a bit pink only^^Ok bah kalau kau xP

Here's the picture of his bed after messed by me XD I'm sorry.Baby XP

Shhhh~~~I take this when he sleeping XD

Nice? XD ps-If he see this picture that i upload here then he will kill me.But who scare? XD XP


The last day we met.Today is last day!!!! :'[ I don't want to back kaykay even i miss soh poh Christine and Yoanne~But i just don't want to leave my baby........When will be the next time we meet?December?I don't know :( I hope not that long.Baby!Wait me!!!!!!

We take a bunch of pictures today.I just uploaded 1 here.Others on my FS =] http://profiles.friendster.com/griefrules -My FS
Baby.I love you!

Hope the day we meet again will coming faster.I swear i will miss you so bad.But i trust we can keep us.I love you!And you are my only one.I PROMISED! MUACKS~!

0 comments: