THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 21, 2009

♥* COMPLICATED MIND *♥



LAZY.
Actually what's the real meaning of it?
My sister always mention that i'm a really lazy girl.
But am i?
I doubt it to be honest.
Sometimes i just forgot to do something or i'm really not in the mood to do the things and i just said "I'M LAZY".
I really regret to said these words.
And now when i forgot to do something then i will hear something like"YOU ARE DAMN LAZY!"

Okay.
Another story.
I start hating going to my class.
There's a few reasons.
New teachers coming to our college.
Actually that's a great news.
But not really for me.
I hate rules.
And now i feel my college is like jail.
Want you to do something that really difficult or can call it impossible?
You already try your best to do it.
But you really can't make it out.
Nomatter what.
You still have to make it out for him.
It's like ........SPEECHLESS.
When i talk about this to my housemates.
They said it's actually a school and you have to agree with the rules.
I know and i understand it but i don't like that it's be like a jail.
And that's really make me can't breath.
And the sociality of the college is really complicated.
You never know who's the one talking shit behind you.
You never know who's the two faces.
Plus right now i've got my examination everyday.
REALLY STRESS.
But GOD.
Please give me some SPECIAL ENERGY to face it all.
ARGH~~~

Well.
I really doubt myself am i really suit this job?
I'm not a social person.
I don't really wanna continue this course.
But i know i have to.
I wont let my parents disappointed.
Even i just realize i'm not suit this job.
It's too late.
I have to climb it up!
And for sure in the future i will continue my another dream.
GOGOGO!!!!!!!!GOD BLESS! :)

0 comments: