THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 10, 2009

♥* TIME TO MAKE DECISION *♥



It's been a long time i didn't update my blog XD
Well.
Staring at my title.
Can you get something?
If you know me well.
Then i bet you can get what's the meaning of the title^^
Yea~TIME TO MAKE A RIGHT DECISION.
I wasting lots of time on someone.
And i always find excuses to delay my decision.
But now.
I think i changed my mind.
I don't really love you like before.
You made me being like this.
I'm trying to give you anything.
But you never appreciate though.
So why i supposed to be a foolish person?
Maybe i will give us a chance again.
A SMS AN ANSWER THEN DECISION.
So if you are checking my blog right now.
The please pay attention on my next blog.
The right decision will appear on the next blog.
CHECK IT OUT =]

0 comments: