THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 2, 2009

♥* BAD MOOD *♥



SHIT!CUNT!FUCK!SUCK!DAMN!ARGHHHHHHH~

Really bad luck recently.
There's something wrong happened yesterday.
And that made me and my friends in bad mood~
Just because something mistakes.

Don't know where to start.

Cause just too complicated about the whole thing.
Don't want to mention it again.

But still worried about my dear friends~
Hope that they are fine and peace.
And i hope that they know i love them.

Especially.Yoanne and Christine this 2 so poh~
PS:Damn!The cake still in my bag.Blame on yoanne NG!!!:P
Hope that they are okay right now.
And know what's the right decision in their life =]
I love them so much!MUACKS~~~~~


Another thing is i don't even know that i'm single or what.
I tried to get back with him cause i realize i really love him.
But he sounds like don't care at all.
When asked him that he still love me or not but he didn't answer me.
I don't know what to do.
But i just don't want to lose him.
My friends said that i'm silly.
But i just addicted to him.
I really love him.
And i wanna be with him.
*SIGH*

0 comments: