THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

♥* SICK *♥

SICK!!!!!!!!!!!
Is that H1N1?! :O
Nah~I think i'm not that serious?
But i didn't going to Snips like forever.
This week probably will be my abcent week =_=
Tuesday.Wednesday.Thursday.
These 3 days i just staying at home.
Hella bored......
And tomorrow will be Friday.
Well.I admit Friday will be the lazy day for me XD
Then start from 20th July until 2th August.
I will going back to my hometown SDK.
So i think my Snips friends wont get to see me like 3 weeks long~
Wow~a long time tho.
But something make me sad is both of my best friends didn't call me even a sms :(
Maybe they are busy or whatever....i don't know.

Anyway.
I'm excited waiting for the day that i back to SDK.
Cause i can see my family and HIM again.
I hope i can stay over there long but impossible~ *SIGH* And i'm really mad about the girls who hitting on him!
I know he's already deleted the album of us and set his status to "complicated"
But it doesn't mean everyone can hit on him.
That just make me on the fire! F*ck off!!!!!! >.<

Fine.....
I'm tired...
It's time to take medicine again =_=
Sucks! ~~~~~

Take care of yourself.Everyone =]

0 comments: