THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 10, 2009

♥* I WANT WE BACK LIKE BEFORE *♥


9th July 2009.Today i didn't go to class.So i just stay at home.But i woke up early like around 8.30am.I lying on my bed.Suddenly my phone ringing.It's a message.I holding my phone in my hand and click ok.I thought it was my senior or others friends.But it's appear the name i waiting a long time.It's a message from my baby nick.I was so excited and surprised.Cause his phone was crap and we didn't sms each other like ages plus we got problem between us.But i'm really happy that we can keep contact with each other and he still remember to contact me.Is that mean he's still care me?I don't know.After we chat a bit.I just feel that he's not samelike before anymore.

Me:You changed already.Didn't same like before.Didn't sweet to me again =[
Him:Yalor.Not same already.
Me:Can't we back like before?
Him:Donno.
Me:Ya.I can feel it.
Him: :P
Me:I think i will back to SDK and we solve the problem face to face,k.
Him:OK.
Me:Can i ask you a question?And don't ignore this questionplease.
Him:What?
Me:Do you still love me?
Him:Donno.
Me:It's okay.......
Him:I'm going to eat now.
Me:okay...

I'm really sad after these message.I know he doesn't care me anymore.But why he still keep giving me hope?If he doesn't love me then why still sms me?Why he can't just leave me alone and go away?The pain inside my heart is nothing can describe.The only thing i want to do is just i wanna get him back and let him back like before.I really love him so much.I just really can't let him go.But if he wanna go then i will let it be.Now i just wanna be with him.My friends used to tell me that i'm just stupid and nees time to forget about him but i really can't.All i want is him.Nothing else.I love him.I love Baby Nick.

0 comments: