THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 24, 2009

♥* THE SPECIAL FEELINGS EVER *♥

*That's the ribbon clip by me XD* CUTE!!!

Today is 24th JULY 2009.It's the third day that i back from KK to SDK.When the first day i met him.We didn't talk even 10 sentences?Just a bit feel strange.After i back home.He sms me that say"You said want to solve the problem face to face but why you said nothing?"He do still remember that thing.Am i need to be happy
or?Cause this mean that he still care a lot about us.The second day.I went to his house and really surprised that his mom and his little brother at home.OH GOG!i shocked!And he's still sleeping!WOW~So i just sitting in his bedroom and being quite.But his mom is nice though.Got talk with me a bit.He doesn't introduce me to his mom that i'm his girlfriend but at least he doesn't hide anything too =] That day i just help him to straight his hair and we still being strange.But after we going to cyber and sitting together at the counter.He start holding my hands.That feelings come back to me again.Warm.I ask him"You never answer my question that i asked you many times"*do you still love me?* Then he looking at me holding my hands said"I love you"I don't know give what response.I just giggles.And there's many things happened behind the counter~you know XD hahaha!The third day.Today.I went to his house again.We both thought that his house will be blank but.........his little brother still feel sick so stay at house =_= a bit dissapointed LOL~Well.His little brother name keong keong.He's just 6 years old child^^And he do know speaking chinese but he never want to speak it with me~So he just show me the action what he want to speak to me XD Cute^^ After that.Baby nick just sitting beside me on sofa and we watching tv together.Mhm~He holding my hands and giving me soft kisses sometimes.That feelings just i never had before...I feel like we are a family.So blissful so warm.I will never foget this moment *love* But he told me that he will follow his best friend go to Australia to work.......I never want bby to leave me =[ But...I can't control his life.....The only thing i can tell is i really love my baby~Wanna stay beside him forever *hug*

0 comments: