THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 16, 2009

♥* DECEMBER *♥

DECEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm waiting ~
Faster come!
Well.
There's a hairshow at 7 DECEMBER.
And the hair i made is almost done.
Thanks for the idea from my lovely teacher " GARY " ^^
And i do hope there's no any mistake will happen when the hairshow is on.
GOD BLESS PLEASE~ :)

By the way.
That's not the reason i waiting for DECEMBER come over.
The main reason is my hubby will come over here^^
Cause all my housemates wll back to hometown with their school holidays~
So just left me alone in this big house~ =_=
Sounds really horrible!
I have to being alone with the first 10 days of DECEMBER.
Then my hubby will come to me.
And he promised it =]
He changed a lot~
Sure it's in a good way.
More caring and loving.
When i asked him tht he will come to me or not.
Then he had no consider about it then said yes.
I hope that we can keep like this.
And i can't wait to over my birthday with him.
It's the first birthday that i over with my boyfriend.
How will it be?
I'm wonder^^

Christmas is coming soon too~
I will also celebrate it with him =]
He said he will bring me to his friend's party at house.
But not sure neither~
Whatever~
At least i'm with him that night :)

Other way.
DIET!
HARDCORE DIET!
I must slim at least over 5 kg this month!
Before he come to me~
I must work hard on it =_=
But it's already 2 weeks.
Seems like nothing change?
DAMN!
NO GIVE UP!
SLIM SLIM SLIM!

Anyway.
I hope all my plan wont disturb my anything.
Hope that all will really happen in next month.
GOD BLESS.

0 comments: