THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, November 6, 2009

♥* I GOT IT *♥


*SMILE*
Recently.
I start feel that i changed my mind.
The way i think is not same like before.
I remember a sentence " There's no anyone can't live without someone in this world"
Yea.
That remind me i don't have to acting infront of anyone again.
I have to find my happiness.
The true happiness.
I wont impress and pretending again.
Cause i found that where's my happiness.
Who can give it to me when i'm with them.
I realize :)
Can say that finally i grow up?
Or finally i open my mind to accept anything new in my life?
I don't know XD
But i wont being sad or stupid for anyone that don't care me again.
I trying to get back to my own life =]
And just will care that anyone i love.
Anyone that put me in their eyes.
Anyone that made me feel comfortable and happy when i'm with them^^

YEA :)
On the way of this NOVEMBER.
It will be a busy month ~
*SIGH*
Concentrate!!!!!!!!
GAMBATEH!

0 comments: