THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, November 13, 2009

♥* FOR MY BFF YOANNE *♥


Tonight is the last night we met.
I didn't give you a hug or even say bye to you.
Cause i never hope tonight will be the last night of us.
I do hope you can stay.
But i have to let it be.
I know you will have a better life over there.
You are the girl who like to challenge to improve yourself.
And you are the strong girl.
But remember when you get injured then don't impress.
When you really need someone to help then don't be stubborn too.
Accept people's help maybe it will be better.
Don't too stress for yourself.
Maybe you will think no one will understand how's your feelings.
But if you don't say out then who will know right?
I know i shouldn't said these all things to you cause i'm like that too XD
But i really hope that you will be happy over there :)
You really teach me a lot of things.
I do remember what you told me when that day we being strange at snips cause of the status i wrote on FB.
I really feel guilty to wrote it after you talked to me.
I remember every words you said.
So you said you are selfish.
But i will never think so.
Cause i know i'm really emo and always quite sometimes.
I'm like weird human XD
But i think you understand who am i :)
And who doesn't like to being with funny people,right?^^
Yea.
So don't worry.
I understand everything.
But if i said i don't even feel sad when you guys didn't find me that's for sure is a lie.
But i do understand why :)
Anyway.
You have to take care and be happy always ya^^
If you wanna talk then you can find soh poh chris or me :)
One day we will meet again.
And i will give the big hug for you that tonight i didn't give.

I love you.
Yoanne. *TEARS*

0 comments: