THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 23, 2009

♥* GOD BLESS *♥


Well.
There's a new plan for DECEMBER.
Because of some reasons i have to change my plan :(
But i'm happy though.
Cause i can meet my hubby faster :P
He will come over here at 1st DECEMBER.
He will stay here with me until 11 DECEMBER.
Then we back to SDK together. :)
But there's something i'm worry about.
The hairshow is coming soon.
And i must be so busy.
Then i worry that i don't enough time to accompany my hubby :(
Whatever.
At least he can stay beside me every night ^^

Hairshow.
7th DECEMBER.
I hope that day everything will be fine.
And no any bad things to happen.
Cause this is the first hairshow.
So i hope it will be a safe and great hairshow ever :)

Another way.
My dear friend that already at KL.
She met some problem over there though.
But she's a strong girl.
And she really try to impress her feelings.
Cause she doesn't want us to worry about her.
But.Dear.
If you always impress your feelings then you will be more stress and unhappy.
What's friends for?
Friends will always by your side and will listening you always.
But now you let us know that you are really fine.
And i do trust you.
But don't impress anything again.
Be happy and have a new nice life over there :)
Miss you.

God bless.
My plan wont ruin by anything else again.
The hairshow will be all okay.
My dear friend will have a nice life there.

THANKS GOD.

0 comments: